Recently, I had the opportunity to sit down with the folks at PsychHub for an episode of their Ask the Expert series dedicated to the topic of Eating Disorders and Body Image. The purpose of this podcast is to answer the most common, real-life questions asked by patients and others interested in these topics.
In our conversation, we covered a range of potential questions, such as:
– Is worrying about what you eat and how you look different than an eating disorder?
– Does dieting cause eating disorders?
– How do you know if you’ve crossed the line into unhealthy dieting?
– Is social media making eating disorders worse?
– Can someone with an eating disorder fully recover?
Check out the full episode below, or watch some Quick Tips excerpts here.